Thursday, January 25, 2007

A little less bold, but more behind.



As you can see, the colors I picked for the office and livingroom, respectively, put a little more neutral into our so-far bold house. I haven't picked up the cans of paint yet because I wanted to get them closer to application time, but I stuck these swatches in my purse (where I immediately forgot up them for a week) to remind myself of the colors I'd already picked. True to form, the scan of the color chips doesn't quite look like the chips themselves - "Stampede" isn't quite so mauve looking and "Flagstone" isn't quite so blueish. With any luck, we'll have both these colors up on the walls by this weekend, dry and ready for the carpet guy on Monday morning.

Unfortunately Aaron has been pretty much solo since Tuesday because I was called in for jury duty (a short two night trial) and tonight and Saturday I'm working at H&R. I hope to put a little "muhuska" (as our not quite 10 fingered shop teacher used to say) behind my brush tomorrow night and get some major progess made in the thus-far-unpainted rooms.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home